Learn about the various components of the PacIOOS program and download informational material below to find out more about our ocean and coastal observations and forecasts, and other regional efforts.
- PacIOOS Water Quality Rack Card
- PacIOOS Water Quality Sensor Partnership Program (WQSPP)
- Measuring Nearshore Water Quality
- Water Quality Poster
- PacIOOS Wave Buoy Rack Card
- PacIOOS Wave Buoy Flyer (Kalaeloa Barbers Point, Oʻahu)
- PacIOOS Wave Buoy Flyer (American Samoa)
- PacIOOS Wave Buoy Flyer (Majuro, RMI)
- PacIOOS Wave Buoy Poster
Interested to learn more about Climate Change, El Niño, and Sea Level Rise and their impacts in the Pacific Islands region? Download our fact sheets below — all topics are available in English, Chamorro, and Marshallese.
Sea Level Rise
PacIOOS partnered with the Navigating Change Curriculum Program to create climate change lessons and activities focusing on two areas: 1) Ocean Temperature and Coral Bleaching and 2) Sea Level Rise, geared at 4th and 5th grade students. The Climate Change Movie Tutorial below introduces teachers and students to climate change and the lesson plans provided.
Ocean Temperature and Coral Bleaching Activity Resources
- Ocean Temperature and Coral Presentation
- Coral Bleaching Activity Description
- Coral Bleaching Play by Matthew Limtiaco
- Help Our Oceans Tipps
Sea Level Rise Activity Resources
Explore the PacIOOS program through a variety of videos and webinars. Short introductions as well as in-depth discussions are featured in this section.